Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Sharing...

Most of my blog posts are about cards that I have received via Postcrossing, friends and even my own shopping, but this post is about a card I am mailing off. I recently saw a wishlist post on the Postcrossing forum from a European member seeking ancient cultures including Maya and Inca cards. These are not commonly shared in the group as there are few members in Mexico or Peru and not many members really travel to such places. So I decided to offer one of my own cards...I pick up a variety of international culture cards to share with my students and try to have Mayan cards on hand. I had one left in the binder so I will mail it to Lisa and share the fun!!

Tulum is a coastal site north of Cancun and this temple is dedicated to the God of Wind. It is a late-Classic and Post-Classic site that moved salt into the interior.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    Nice postcard and interesting blog!
    I'm following you, view my blog:
    http://espacoavulso.blogspot.com.br/
    ;)

    ReplyDelete